Finished reading The Smoke Thief. A story about a tribe of people known as the drakon. I love stories about the possibilities of dragons.
Anyway, the character Clarissa “Rue” Hawthorne intrigued me because in the book describes her outfits pretty well. She goes through a few outfit changes but otherwise spends 1/3 of the book being naked. I won’t tell you why.
I may just become a fan of Shana Abe yet.
- Curl Your Hair
- Get A Six Pack In Minutes
- Get Perfect Skin
- Take The Perfect Profile Picture
- Avoid Talking To Creeps
- Put On Beautiful Blush
- Make Him Fall In Love
- Look Busy At Work
- Boost Your Self-Esteem
- Make Money In Vegas
- Flirt Via Text Message
- Perfect Smoky Eye Makeup
- Survive Your Late 20s
- Get Whiter Teeth
- Scientifically Bake The Perfect Pie
- College Life: 12 Facts to Know
- Student Survival Guide
- Things I Wish I Knew Before Going to College
- Best College Life Hacks
- Survival Tips for High School Seniors
- Top Universities To Get Rich
- Tips for Picking the Perfect College
- Never Order These Fast Food Items
- The Best 7-Minute Workout
- The Secrets to Never Getting Sick
- 15 Exercises for Flat Abs that Work
- Don’t Eat These if You Want to Lose Weight
- Brilliantly Easy Makeup Tips You Never Knew About
- Awesome Eyeliner Tricks
- Look At This Crazy Eye Makeup Right Now
- Must-Have Makeup Tips
- Make-up Inspiration from Paris Hilton
- Makeup hacks from Lauren Conrad’s The Beauty Department
- Must-Know Makeup Tips and Hacks
- How to Look Busy at Work
- 15 Hottest Work At Home Jobs
- How to Get Out of Work Like a Pro
- 12 Best-Paying Careers for Women
- How to Make Work Go By Faster!
- Unique, High Paying Jobs You Don’t Need a Degree For!
- How to Land a Job with Social Media
- 15 Life Hacks You Can Actually Use
- DIY Household Ideas to Make Life Easier
- Super-Easy DIY Beauty Tricks
- DIY Ideas For The Best Summer Ever
- DIY Beauty: 30 Things You Can Make at Home
- Simple and Cool DIY Projects
- Amazing DIY Nail Art Designs
- Fancy eyeshadow tutorials
- Stunning eye makeup tutorials
- Insanely good eye makeup art
- Choosing the right eyebrow color
- Awesome eyeliner tricks
- How to draw on the perfect eyebrows
- 30 makeup tips you need to know
- Huge collection of makeup tips
- Should you switch to organic makeup?
- Must-have makeup finds
- Graduation makeup ideas
- How to get the same beauty product cheaper
- How to get healthier and glowing skin
- Must-have spring beauty products
- Stylish yet simple hairstyle tutorials
- Fabulous nail art designs
- Make your own makeup remover wipes
- Remove nail polish in 5 minutes
- Amazing makeup transformations
- Woman makes herself into a Disney princess
- I hope you don’t wear your makeup like this
- How to re-invent your look with makeup
- Get perfect pouty lips
reblogging so i never lose this. ever
These, for me, are the two most depressing paintings in western history. They were painted by post-impressionist Henry de Toulouse-Lautrec, a man who, due to inbreeding, was born with a genetic disorder that prevented his legs from growing after they were broken. After being so thoroughly mocked for is appearance, he became an alcoholic, which is what eventually caused his institutionalization and death. His only known romantic relations were with prostitutes.
And then he paints something like this which is so beautiful and tender and sentimental. It seems like the couple in bed really loves each other—cares about each other. Wakes up happy to look at each other. And I see that love and passion and I wonder how lonely he must have been. I wonder how he could paint something like this without it breaking his heart.
Maybe they say artists should create what they know, not because its unbelievable when they extend themselves beyond their experiences, but because when they pull it off with such elegance, it’s so damn unbearable to look at. I hate thinking of Lautrec, wondering about the lovers he created and knowing it was beyond his experience. Creating something that he knows is beautiful and knows he’ll never really understand.
ok using my reflexes to screencap the images at the end of Dipper’s Guide to the Unexplained, this is the closest I can give you to the full image. It appears to be Bill Cipher’s eye with two bloody marks crossing it out. Hell if I know what any of that code means, though. Someone should probably get on that.
OK SO the text at the bottom is coded in a Caeser Cipher shifted three letters apparently? so I decoded it and it says:
FROM THE FIRST UNTIL THE LAST SEARCH THE CODES OF CREDITS PAST ONE MEANS ONE SO SEARCH THEM ALL WELCOME TO GRAVITY FALLS
which means that theres clues in previous episodes? and i think i might know what it means so I’ll report back what I find on that front. For now, enjoy part of the mystery being decoded.
FINAL UPDATE ON THIS!!!!! IVE CRACKED THE CODE IN ITS ENTIRETY
ok so the numbers in red are episode numbers, followed by numbers correlating to letters in the messages at the end of previous episodes (with brackets indicating the beginning and end of a word). By matching them up, I got the message:
I WAS SO BLIND HE LIED TO ME THE DARKNESS IS NEAR
as far as I know that’s all to this. It raises more questions than it answers. Still, I’m glad I figured this out.
i thought this was supposed to be a disney show not some illuminati satanic bullshit goddamn i say goddamn
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS TERRIFYING
Need more answers! WTF!